This beautifully maintained rancher is cozy on the inside and out. Living room and dining share an open floorplan appointed with fireplace in living room and sliding patio doors from the dining area to side yard. The utility room has access to the side ramp. The largest bedroom suite has an accessible shower and the doors are accessible width. The kitchen is ideal for meal preparation with all necessary appliances and ample storage. The fenced back yard offers privacy and has a patio, walks, and flower beds. This home is move-in ready.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,120 sq. ft
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Roll-In Shower, Ramp - Main Level, Wheelchair Modifications, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Window Treatment, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price