Recent renovations to the main house in 2017 including drywall, replacement windows, base cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen, renovated bathroom in primary bedroom, and a boiler installed in 2023. Garage and loft apartment newly constructed in 2023. Easy access to I-95 and just 45 minutes from Baltimore and 30 minutes from Wilmington A nature lover's paradise, Deer and turkey abound; ample mulberry and locust trees on the property to harvest your own firewood. 3 sources of heat in the main house including ductless mini-splits, hot water baseboard, and a wood stove. Subdivision potential for 4 lots plus remaining land. Buyer to verify with Cecil County.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,661 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Oil. Wall Unit.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price