Dreaming of your own place to getaway? Looking for amenities like fishing, boating, jet skiing, or just floating on the river in your inner tube at your own dock while enjoying beautiful views that surround you. Lounge on your deck in the shade while bird watching, walk along the river, throw a BBQ with friends or sit around a campfire roasting marshmallows. Look no further, your dream can become reality with this cottage by the river. Includes off street parking, boat dock with storage shed and stairs to step down into the river, boat launch directly across the street, cement parking pad for recreational vehicle parking or patio, shaded front porch with views of the river or to watch the trains pass by. Stay cool inside with two built in AC wall units, storage below and a shed for all your things, open floor plan boasts many possibilities to meet your needs with heating and cooling for year round vacationing. * Please note: Cottage is on leased land, buyer owns cottage, dock and land improvements. The property is only available as a cash purchase. There is no acreage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
672 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Laminate, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wall Unit.
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price