4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Custom built home on 4.05 acres near end of cul-de-sac. In-ground pool installed 2020. 2 car oversized garage. Andersen double hung,400 series windows, 6 panel solid wood doors, hardwood floors through out, finished basement. Propane heat central air. Propane tank is owned. Whole house generator. Kitchen opens to breakfast room and family room and overlooks pool! Corain countertops in kitchen. Formal Dining and Living Room. Large front porch! Waiting for you to call "Home"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Stick Built, Brick
3,876 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old York Estates
Other, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Filtered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Poolside, Rural, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price